20.1.10

a photo tutorial: shortbread buttons.

a photo tutorial: shortbread buttons.

How gorgeous are these button shortbreads- I am making these for our beautifully mad London friends coming up for the weekend.
They'll love how quirky they are...and I have just finished my first 'Story Cushion' to go with them.
Many months ago whilst visiting them in London, they gave me a 'pile' of fabric bits that my special friend F had saved for one reason or another over the years. So at last today- I have finally joined them together, and made her a cushion with a story....a story about her made with friendship and love from me, a birthday gift- I can see it in her gorgeous home office on her wonderful sofa.
I will show you a peep after I've eaten too much pasta with a glass of wine....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...