6.4.10

rambling in wellies...

...so the easter weekend is over...& some of the kids still have some chocolate left in their baskets...enough for me to pinch on my way past un-noticed...just...

...our wellies {read gumboots for those on the right side of the world- the bottom!} are still firmly on our feet & we are planning more of the same stomping...& jumping through the countryside that we have been doing over easter...




...if you can't swim in an ocean...you may as well stomp through a field...don't you think...


...especially at 'lambing' time...



...there is something about a beautiful scramble through the countryside & then an afternoon in my sewing room that brings a HUGE smile to my face despite the temperature...




4 comments:

  1. Wow. This scenery is amazing. We should maybe be thankful for all that rain or it wouldn't be so green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great to see "old faithful" (the sewing machine) is still at stitching away.......don't mention the rain, its raining on the 'right' side of the world, but no chill factor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids, gumboots and a bit of water = deliciously fatal combination!
    Hope it was a happy day, lovely seeing the little lambs I'm sure.
    Thank you for your lovely comments too, Your blog is always a ray of sunshine to my dark and quiet mornings (- I check my blogs in the early morning before the boys are awake)
    Irene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. DID SOMEBODY SAY GUM BOOTS? LOL
    I have yet to jump into a big puddle with mine..but cant wait.
    Oh...did I tell you I got a sewing machine for my birthday from my inlaws? Im going to be looking to your posts for sewing inspiration now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...