11.1.10

Monday......

The ballet was totally gorgeous- well, I sat mesmorised as much by the childrens reactions to it, as to the ballet itself...perhaps we won't all go to the next one..."when will the singing happen?" and "can I have something to eat" was interspersed with "oooohh" and random arm movenments by the 4 year old.



It's been a long time since I last saw a ballet in Australia with my mother...and I think it may be something that I will continue to do with our eldest daughter who is very creative and musical, and who appretiated it on many levels.......I secretly hoped she'd be the one I'd continue to enjoy it with!


And....it did inspire me to 'make' something....a log fire and lavender hearts from beautiful french fabric I bought in Carcasonne in the south of France last year......it wasn't much but it was a gorgeous way to spend my afternoon.....
..the evenings goodies........these are for an order so as usual I will need to make some more at another time for me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...