27.3.10

...a french table & a moment of sunshine...

...my mad australian desire for tea in the sun today....meant i completely ignored both the brooding sky & the lovely fearne cotton on the radio...& decided to set up my very loved...very old....but still very new for me, french outdoor table.....


....oh i am sooo happy i did...the sun shon between the clouds right down the side of this big ol'english house & i had a cuppa tea... in the sun!!!!
...there wasn't much heat in it...but it was a taste...& oh how i loved the taste...




...so i dragged out onto the lawn, or into the backgarden, depending on what side of the globe you are sitting..my collected mix-match of chairs....& some of the cushions that are dotted around the place...& i had my little moment of spring in the sunshine...with flowers from my garden...








...i need to gather a few more chairs to gather round with the table, so i can have all five of us enjoy the next moment of spring....but it was sure nice while it lasted....








...so fill your pot...grab some china & go sit in the sun...
...& dream about all things french...


2 comments:

  1. the table reminds me of the one that used to be in the corner of the kitchen, but painted white....suns arriving with you and just in the process of leaving us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos say it all... you have captured the moment perfectly. I even heard your laughter as we chatted over something silly and sipped our English Breakfast tea in the sun as the kids went crazy in the frontyard (I mean garden). The cushions are looking more adorable (and chic) than ever. LOL Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...