15.3.10

...mothering sunday...

...happy mothering sunday to all my amazing british gal friends...



...my side of the globe celebrates all things ma ma & lovely in May...& i would send my mum my love & hugs across the ocean then... of course i think of her on this english mothers day- but i think of her every day...
... the aussie in me needs to do it to the australian calender...

...but my kids- having embraced life in Lytham whilst we're here- have had a delightful time this weekend...
...i couldn't really love them any more...



...so from me to all the wonderful mothers i know, all the women that make up the little moments in my life...
...happy happy happy mothering sunday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how wonderful it is to be a mother when I look at my boys so thankyou for the good wishes! May you have a warmly memorable day and gee! you qualify for the one in May too!!!!
    Irene :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mothers Day is everyday.......can't believe on a trip overseas I actually had three Mother's Days in three different countries!!!! that must be a record. Thanks for the lovely thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...