2.12.13

*Get Your Christmas Craft On- Day 6*



Good morning from the Coast of Australia...

Today- Day 6 of *Christmas Crafting* is happening in the beautiful space of my friend Alicia's blog

*La Famille*...

She's a wonderful mum to four, and blogs about family, crafting, home decor and life... 

For this month of December she is sharing Christmas Crafts with various Guest Bloggers -

~Handmade Giving 2013~

You can find today's (my *Day 6 of simple Christmas Crafting*HERE

Love you to pop over and say G'day to Alicia- and hope you love today's craft!

Melissa xox




1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea to
    have these all wrapped and
    ready on a tray, ready to go.
    I LOVE the sweet bag that you
    sent me with my bunting!!!

    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...